Tomaga Chromatic Lab 330
The Little "Vintage" Electric Meat slicer for professional use
For the first time, TOMAGA are proud to release an exclusive new product: a real electric meat slicer for use in the home.
A mini, compact little electric meat slicer to set up in your kitchen with all the benefits of its bigger brothers: professional safety standards, exceptional slicing quality, easy to dismantle and clean, incorporated whetstone, ultra-quiet.
This new product offers a wonderful “vintage” design and will give you the opportunity to enjoy unique tasting experiences. It fits perfectly onto your counter top or on the breakfast bar.
Finally, a slicer you can be proud to display and use every day. Say goodbye to the “fully plastic” models with ugly finishes and deafening motor noises. No more single-use machines which offer nothing but poor performance, inconvenience and a headache to clean.
Despite its diminutive size, the Tomaga Chromatic meets all the safety and reliability standards of a professional-size Tomaga. These characteristics have enabled Tomaga to become the standard bearer for absolute quality and excellence in their field.
Professional rate: Ask for a quote
- Electric meat slicer
- Polished aluminium casing
- Chrome-plated steel blade – diameter 330mm
- Circular capacity: 225 mm
- Rectangular capacity: 300 x 225 mm
- Removable and quickly replaceable blade protection system
- Sliding tray which can be dismantled in no time
- Easy and perfectly safe to clean
- Slice thickness: 0-14mm
- CE certification: CE Directive 2006/42 – CE EMC Directive 2004/108/CE – CE low voltage directive 2006/95/CE
- Integrated whetstone
- Manufactured in Italy by Tomaga Industries