Majestic m30 Tomaga
Sixties Instrument - Pro Range
The Tomaga Majestic m30 flywheel mechanical slicer is an exceptional piece built around a mechanism of great complexity and precision. It requires nearly 8 hours of meticulous manual assembly work. Like every one of our machines, it is equipped with the finest finishes, then tested and subjected to a rigorous individual examination in our workshops.
Made entirely by hand (185 mechanical parts) and limited edition.
Aesthetic of incomparable sixties inspiration – quality of the materials and finishes – Low encroachment – great capacity of cut.
The added values produced are plethora both aesthetically and technically.
Professional rate: Ask for a quote
- Manual and mechanical slicer with steering wheel.
- Cast iron and aluminum structure for high stability and efficient use.
- High performance steel concave blade for intensive use: 59/62 Rockwell diameter 300.
- Circular capacity: 200 mm.
- Rectangular capacity: L. 250mm x H. 200mm.
- Blade protection system.
- Sliding platform advanced system.
- Cutting thickness: 0 – 3 mm.
- Chrome and gleaming metal parts.
- Shaped and varnished wooden handles.
- Flywheel with openwork structure and decorated with fine engraved and varnished aluminum plates.
- Lubricating oil container.
- Certified food contact: 2002/72 / EEC, Reg 1935/2004 / EEC, 2002/95 / EC (ROHS), 2006/42 / EEC.
- Integrated stone sharpener
- Manual finishing of cut pieces (polished corners)
- Made in Italy for TOMAGA INDUSTRIES
|ROSSO||Red Planet||Finishing engraved and varnished aluminum inserts|
|NERO||Black Gold||Finishing engraved and varnished aluminum inserts|
|CREMA||Light Brown||Finishing engraved and varnished aluminum inserts|
|Dimensions||530 x 775 x 610 mm (L x l x H)|