For companies: The mechanical flywheel slicers benefit from a traditional and legal 12-month “manufacturer” guarantee (guarantee concerning the exchange of goods from one company to another). For individuals: The mechanical flywheel slicers benefit from a standard and legal 24-month “manufacturer” guarantee (guarantee concerning the exchange of goods to a private individual). The guarantee is of course subject to the use of the machine by its user (see User manual version French – page 5 art 2.2 and 2.3).
2.2. WARRANTY AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MANUFACTURER.
The effective operation warranty and the warranty concerning the perfect suitability of the machines in terms of the service for which they are intended are connected to the correct application of the instructions contained in this guide.
THE MANUFACTURER DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM:
- any failure to comply with the instructions contained in this guide;
- the use of the machine by unqualified staff;
- any use not in keeping with the specific requirements applicable in the country of installation;
- any unauthorised modifications and/or repairs on the machine;
- the use of any accessories and spare parts other than the original ones recommended for this model;
- any exceptional events.The sale of the machine automatically excuses the manufacturer from any responsibility if the sale does not include the relevant guide.
If the machine is sold to a second user belonging to a county where a different language is spoken, the first user is responsible for providing a copy of the following guide which is faithfully and correctly translated into the language of the country for which the machine is intended.If the machine is sold, the first user is required to notify the manufacturer and to convey the address of the new user so that the manufacturer can make contact, if necessary, to obtain any appropriate information
2.3. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER.
To benefit from the warranty provided by the manufacturer, the user must strictly comply with the requirements indicated in this guide and in particular:
- Always operate according to the limitations of use of the machine;
- Always perform constant and careful maintenance operations;
- Allocate staff with the suitable skills and capabilities and who have read this guide to operate the machine
- A – Go to the spare parts section of the collection tab and order the desired part,
B – Contact technical assistance.