Slicing your products
The following products can be sliced :
- Any kind of meat product (cooked, raw, smoked products);
- Boneless meats (cooked or raw at a temperature not below +3 °C).
THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE SLICED because they can cause damage to property and/or people:
- Frozen food products;
- Quick-frozen food products;
- Food products with bones (meat and fish);
- Fruits and vegetables in general;
- Any other product which is not intended for food preparation.
N.B.: NEVER CARRY OUT ANY SLICING TESTS ON UNAUTHORISED PRODUCTS
The products must be compulsorily decide trimmed and partially cleaned (removing their rind, their rope and other hard surface area).
Art/ 6.1 User Guide.
To place them on the slicer, perform the following operations:
- When activating the wheel (1), bring the carrier (2) completely forward (towards the operator),
- Place the upper sliding tray on the right (away from the blade) by activating the small handle (4),
- Place the product to be sliced on the upper tray and jam it in using the product press (5) by also adjusting the eight,
- Adjust to the desired slice thickness by placing the ruler (6) on the graduated scale from 0 to 10,
- Bring the upper tray with the product (towards the blade) by activating the small handle (4);